HAHAAHAHA - Fake Mahina XL spotted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jules08

O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
OMG! I was at the movies last night and I had to look twice. Coming out of the movie, I saw this chick with the exact Mahina XL style, but it had gold rings holding the top strap (real one has no rings!) but the exact shape and everything. I don't think it had the perforations, it looked quilted or something, hard to see, didn't want her to catch me staring! Mahina XL wasn't for me so I sent it back, but funny seeing people walking around with ugly fake!:lol:

my coworker has one. at first i was like... ohhh a mahina, but then i noticed its smaller than usual. then i figured out its not real. i havent said a word to her about it (dont want her to look at me funny)

my coworker has one. at first i was like... ohhh a mahina, but then i noticed its smaller than usual. then i figured out its not real. i havent said a word to her about it (dont want her to look at me funny)

:lol:Nah, it's best to leave her alone. Let her enjoy the fact she saved 3K. Me? If the bag was right for me, would've kept it and felt content as could be knowing money well spent on the REAL THING!!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.