Haha...My cat is anthracite with GGH!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

I just realized he will go great with my bag that i will be getting very very soon!!!! stay tuned for pics

2. OMG!!! Your Anthracite GGH is priceless!

3. I see a little bit of Galet in him as well. Could be the light though :lol: Looking forward to seeing your other Anthra. In the meantime; cute cat!

4. Wahahahaha! Thanks for this! Really made my day... such a pretty shade of Anthra too! :biggrin:

5. Darling kitty! Next we need to see a photo of your cat curled up next to your new bag!

6. :heart:Oh my...so amazing..lovely..gorgeous..adorable..everything!!. It would go so great with a 04 true red city PH....:cloud9::happydance::flowers:

7. ... and what "size" will the new Anthracite be coming in? Could we see a *bag-in-a-bag* photo?!?! :graucho:

8. Anthra work with GGH!!!!!

9. Yes I see a little Galet GGH in him too, AND I'm sure he fits into the work for a bag-in-bag photo! :lol::lol::lol:

10. LOL. This cute little kitty gsh anthra is super fluffy. Awesome post!!!!

11. Oh, he's beautiful--absolutely anthracite with GGH!

12. Haha, cute and fluffy cat!! Hope to see it soon!!

13. Now it's going to be a little hard to outdo your GORGEOUS anthra GGH!!! :biggrin:

14. very cute! can't wait for photos of the bag too!

15. :roflmfao: too funny!! it's scary when you start seeing your pets in bal colors!
    your kittly is so adorable! Cant wait to see a side by side photo of your 2 Anthras! :biggrin: