Had to share my RAOK's from my TPF'ers!!!!

Aug 2, 2006
So as you all know I have been having some hard times financially (as many of us are) the support and kindness from all you has been completely overwhelming.. often having my husband and I in tears. :cry: The world is a great place. :tup: I wanted to thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts from you generous contributions, support, emails, job links, etc. You guys are truly incredible.. TPF is a wonderful place! :yahoo: So today I got home from the kids' school (I work there everyday for an hour) to find a package in my mailbox.. what's this?! I say.. because I have not purchased anything? Well, I open it up and inside was this little cutie!! Along with a note that says "Here's a little "white leather" to hold you over 'til you get Ali back! :smile: Donnalynn"
Man.. what a cutie! this little guy is SO adorable and just made my day! What a great topping to what you guys have already done.. unbelievable. I am truly amazed at what kindness there is for others, especially when we have all never met irl. I just wanted to say thank you, not only to DonnaLynn, but to ALL of you.. you have all been incredible.. and what goes around comes around. I can't wait to be back up on my feet so I can pay all this greatness forward as well.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! :love:
217.jpg

218.jpg