Had to share my mon-mono intial coverup...! LOVE IT!

coachgirl555

Aug 2, 2011
So I really wanted a Neverfull with a pink inside.. the Neo had me excited when I heard fuschia but although the color is stunning on the Neo's it was no what I was wanting... so I decided to get a mon-mono in shaving up for it a used one came up for sale local... I made her an offer knowing I could have it custom painted.. here is the result..!
Thanks for allowing me to share..!

So I really wanted a Neverfull with a pink inside.. the Neo had me excited when I heard fuschia but although the color is stunning on the Neo's it was no what I was wanting... so I decided to get a mon-mono in shaving up for it a used one came up for sale local... I made her an offer knowing I could have it custom painted.. here is the result..!
Thanks for allowing me to share..!

Oh wow, it's beautiful and so unique! Really great idea. Congrats!

Omg gorgeous! And now you have a one of a kind. I showed my hubby and he said it reminds him of that show tattoo nightmares where they do the amazing tattoo cover ups..... He had to man it up a bit lol
Congrats.

Beautiful! What a wonderful idea!!! I hate to be a copycat but now I am curious on how exactly the painting was done. I have an old beater NF, and this might be just what it needs to get me to put it back in the rotation. Please share details if you don't mind. Thanks for sharing and congrats!