Had to share...My first RM: Rendezvous Clutch!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to show my first purchase to everyone. It's a small purchase compared to what I see on here everyday, but I had to ease myself into a new brand (usually I buy mostly Coach). Well.....I am in LOVE!!!!!! :yahoo:
    I can tell how RM's handbags are addictive! An MAM is definitely next on my list.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I got this at a GREAT deal on Shopbop. $103 down from $345. So if anyone needs a *fix* before their next big purchase, this may be good for you. :graucho:

It's simply gorgeous in person! The pics don't do it justice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It can fit SO much! I wanted to show everyone what I had in it while I was taking the pictures.
    [​IMG]

2. Girl, you got an awesome deal on this gorgeous bag! I saw some red/white stripes in mags for Spring 2009 and you've got a mega-cute dose of it!!!

3. ^^^^ Thanks so much!! Yes, it is a TON of stripes. Perhaps a different interier lining would have been best, but I don't mind it.

4. Excellent choice! The Rendezvous rocks!

5. Gorgeous!! I love the striped combo in the rendezvous!

6. Shut UP! $103??? What a STEAL for such a hot bag!

7. Wow, what a great buy!! For a moment I was considering getting one myself btu they're all gone now ..phew for my CC hehe

8. super cute! congrats!

9. Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Wow, I can't believe it's off the site already...that was quick.

10. Congrats Courtney, I love this clutch!

11. Sooooo cute!

12. WoW...what a deal!!!!! And it's a great bag, I have it in purple patent and love it.

13. ^^^^ Thanks, the purple patent is my favorite in this clutch.

14. very nice, congrats!

15. Eye catching! Great buy, congrats!