Had to return my Inlaid C Peyton :( but got something to replace her with!!!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was really bummed about having to return my Inlaid C Peyton. I really liked it, but wasn't digging the chain straps. I know some love chain straps but they just aren't me...

I kept her for several days, wore her a little...but in the end she had to go!

And while I was at Dillards I found something pretty to replace her with! Who wants to see? I'll make this quick and give the first clue now!

[​IMG]

This should be easy....:graucho:

2. i do!

3. me!!! REVEAL!!!!

4. claire?

5. Yep! Here she is....Miss Claire in black leather with silver hardware! She's so shiny!

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    And her beautiful lining!

7. Pretty!!!

8. My Dillard's didn't even get the leather ones in!! Way to go!

9. Was she in the clearance section ?!

10. She is certainly beautiful!! :smile: So happy you were able to find a bag you will totally love and be able to use!! :smile:

11. Oh so sad you didn't like the inlaid Peyton but Claire is a very beautiful bag! Congrats for getting something you like!

12. congrats!!

13. Yes, she was marked to $287.00 with an additional 30% off of that price. Then the lovely SA gave me an additional 10% for a scratch? It looks more a crease or fold in the leather. Doesn't bother me at all!

She was out the door for $175!!!!

14. Good price! Congrats again

15. Thanks, me too! I tried to love Peyton. I was a little freaked about the suede getting dirty too. I went in with the intention of exchanging it for the black patent Alex tote until I saw what a great deal the Claire was. I couldn't pass it up!:nuts: