Had to replace my purse wanna see what I got

Thanks everyone. I GOTTA find me another Poppy ( the same if I can even if used in good condition) So after holidays i'll be looking. Honestly I did not like this bag at first. Until I put the scarf on it then I loved it.after we was done at the coach store we went t look @ Dillards and had a few ladies come up and ask me about it. ( i was in the coach part of Dillards) one lady was bold! She went to grab and touch it as she is saying I want to look inside to see the color inside. I said UH! noo don't touch!! I'll open it and show you the color inside but don't just try to touch my bag.

Even the workers in Dillards loved it ( they didn't have it and said they had not had it)

I LOVE that the purse has 3 departments inside it and that it sparkles!

Aww, it's too bad that you couldn't keep that Poppy. It's so unique and fun! But Mia Maggie is gorgeous too. Beautiful colour. Congratulations and enjoy :smile:
I know it was my PERFECT summer bag and weekend bag ( held my laptop perfect which is also PINK!) lol I didn't like any of the poppy bags I seen today. Well I kinda did but not enough to get it LOL

i love maggies and yours is beautiful with her sparkles!
thank you for posting the pic of your original purchase, the poppy with hearts..it is so cute. how exactly was the heart coming off, like peeling off? i'm sorry i hate when something you love messes up!

i love maggies and yours is beautiful with her sparkles!
thank you for posting the pic of your original purchase, the poppy with hearts..it is so cute. how exactly was the heart coming off, like peeling off? i'm sorry i hate when something you love messes up!
YES!! just peeling off! litterly like it was lifted up and coming off :crybaby:

Thanks everyone. I GOTTA find me another Poppy ( the same if I can even if used in good condition) So after holidays i'll be looking. Honestly I did not like this bag at first. Until I put the scarf on it then I loved it.after we was done at the coach store we went t look @ Dillards and had a few ladies come up and ask me about it. ( i was in the coach part of Dillards) one lady was bold! She went to grab and touch it as she is saying I want to look inside to see the color inside. I said UH! noo don't touch!! I'll open it and show you the color inside but don't just try to touch my bag.

Even the workers in Dillards loved it ( they didn't have it and said they had not had it)

I LOVE that the purse has 3 departments inside it and that it sparkles!

Some people are seriously so rude with bags!!!

I searched and saw 3 of your old bag on eBay. You'll definitely be able to replace! Good luck! :smile: