Had to get that saddle bag! ILD natural and black

Congratulations! I'm trying so hard to resist lol I have a mail bag in black (my favorite in the saddle bag) and I'm debating the Chestnut. If the saddle came in Tmoro Brown I would be toast...

Shoulder and cross body bags don't work for me.... yet, I'm still looking at the
Florentine saddle bag and drooling. All 3 colors (natural, black, and chestnut) are
beautiful. So tempting just to get that beautiful leather.
If the style works for you.... go for it. The original Florentine designs (like the saddlebag)
are worth owning.

Reactions: Lunalark
Shoulder and cross body bags don't work for me.... yet, I'm still looking at the
Florentine saddle bag and drooling. All 3 colors (natural, black, and chestnut) are
beautiful. So tempting just to get that beautiful leather.
If the style works for you.... go for it. The original Florentine designs (like the saddlebag)
are worth owning.

What I especially love about this saddle bag is the strap you can make a shoulder strap. I'm not a fan of crossbody either. Love shoulder though. The original designs are worth owning. Hope they bring more back.

Oh the temptation is growing lol

Got my saddlebags...OMG in love! The leather, the look, the utility.....Now it's over $20 less...I should have waited on ILD...OH WELL...IN LOVE!!!

PurpleFlower: prices go up and down. Sometimes we catch the lowest prices and sometimes
by waiting we miss the lowest price, or the color. As long as we are getting good deals,
not every purchase can be the lowest price. The more you wear the handbag the less
the small difference in price matters. So wear and enjoy your handbag and make your cost
per wear just pennies a day!

Will be spraying with Apple water repellent first chance I get...then this stuff....LOVE Aussie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201203-105326_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20201203-105326_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 2
Apple conditioner left much to be desired...didn't seem to moisturize my Florentine....still felt dry...Aussie moisturizes and also protects from water...that combo...unbeatable. I do use the Apple cleaner when I get a second hand Florentine bag to clean. Does a great job there.