Had to get another Shoulder Bag, too gorgeous not too! Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the Crimson Madison Shoulder Bag that I got for PCE, but I just love this bag, so I had to get another, anyone around? :graucho:

2. I'm here. Bring it on......

3. TA-DA!

Madison Shoulder bag in Mahogany... just had to do it... was on the fence about the brown, but I don't think I can exchange her for the black now... the brown is just so beautiful!

[​IMG]

4. I would add another if I could. Have crimson! Loving it so much. Let's see your second choice

5. Beautiful S!!! Great choice!! I'm thinking this is my next purchase as well...but holding out for the next PCE. ;)

6. That brown is amazingly gorgeous!!! Hmmm you girls are tempting me with this shoulder bag! Congrats and enjoy!

7. Beautiful! The brown is beautiful. It's a great color. I'd get it too if I didn't already have it in the dk brown embossed suede.

8. Can't resist the beautiful teal lining!

[​IMG]

9. Modeling pics coming!

10. Keep the brown one. I am going to buy it also I can not stop thinking about it either. Congrats we will be bag twins on both.

11. You going to keep your black? LOL

12. [​IMG]

13. Congrats S!!!!
    The Mahagony color is very pretty!!! I love the Teal lining!!! Another Beautiful bag!!!
    Did you win the lottery or what????? LOL She looks great on you!!!!
    Enjoy all of your new goodies!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. haha, bathroom pics... i put on one of my legacy stripe mittens just to put it all together :biggrin:

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]