Had to do some Coach therapy today

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
My son sprained his ankle about a week and a half ago. Today went to the ortho doctor, after his primary referred him yesterday. Well his foot is BROKEN! So now we are looking at months of boots, casts or surgery. After I got him settled I headed to Coach and used my credit. I got a heritage pink wallet the smaller one. Then I find out there are coupons. So hoping one is in my mailbox tomorrow. So I can get 50.00 off and get a charm too. Man it has been a LONG LONG DAY!

Hey, i sprained my ankle today!! I was thinking to myself "i need some coach, but I need someone else to buy it for me" hahahaha I went straight to the ortho doc and its not broken but just severely sprained with the distinct possibility of developing a stress fracture b/c of where I hurt myself...I feel your sons pain!!!!

This sucks for him, but i'll keep him in my thoughts!! He and I could be boot buddies :smile: hahaha

Hey, i sprained my ankle today!! I was thinking to myself "i need some coach, but I need someone else to buy it for me" hahahaha I went straight to the ortho doc and its not broken but just severely sprained with the distinct possibility of developing a stress fracture b/c of where I hurt myself...I feel your sons pain!!!!

This sucks for him, but i'll keep him in my thoughts!! He and I could be boot buddies :smile: hahaha

I am so sorry to hear that. Yes he needs a boot buddy. I took a picture of him in the boot to send to his great grandma. I hope you heal fast...we started with a sprain (I think) and then it continued on. Take care of that ankle and elevate and rest!