Had my first Chanel purchase! Time for the reveal.. ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been saving for a little while and I finally had enough money to buy myself something Chanel. :biggrin: Originally, I went to check out a Vintage Antique Show to see if they had any Chanel worth getting but after a long 5 hour hunt, I lost hope.. On the way home my mom asked me if I wanted to stop somewhere and, of course, I mentioned how I would love to stop at a Chanel boutique to look around. ;)

2. Well, at the mall, there are two Chanel Boutiques, one in Neiman Marcus and one is Saks 5th Avenue.. My mom said that I had to pick one, and because we have a Neiman Marcus card, I picked them..

3. Yay a live reveal!

4. As I walked in, I spotted a beautiful white bag and, knowing that it is anomaly for the Chanel boutiques to have other colors of the bag in the back, I asked anyways.. The lady told me she had two other colors! So I asked for them and when she came back she brought a bag that made my heart melt.. I knew this was the bag for me.. So, I bought it. :heart:

5. Yeah I love live show :yahoo:

6. What is it!!!! It's killin' me!!!

7. Helloooooooo don't torture us we R UR friends :biggrin:

8. I'm here!!!!!

9. :popcorn:

10. We are waiting!!!

11. :whistle:

12. :drinkup: Anyone?

13. U have an audience now

14. :dothewave: Yay a reveal!! :dothewave:

15. :useless: