Had a little fun today, kinda bummed though!

jenni16711

O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Dh was being super sweet and drove me down south today for an affair with coach! First stop was the outlet and I picked up a few goodies only to find that the Alex khaki/brown op art coated canvas bag I picked up was a lemon! It has a noticeable spot on the front that will not come off with a baby wipe! The first one I had picked up while I was at the outlet had a cut in the side of it, so I picked this one up. I guess I was not meant to have one after all! After the outlet stop we went to Stonebriar(sp?) and I stopped at macy's and nothing spectacular there so I stopped at the boutique! Nice gentleman named Matt helped me and extended me the pce (I did not receive one and the manager of the boutique in Okc told me to come in and she would extend it to me, but I just got caught up in the moment!) Anyways, Anyone want to see what I picked up today?

Last edited:
This just said take me home!
DSC00177.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

I think it was toby had mentioned that the stripe down the middle of the diaper bag doesn't match the leather and so I looked today and it doesn't, but I still really liked it!
DSC00183.jpg

I think it was toby had mentioned that the stripe down the middle of the diaper bag doesn't match the leather and so I looked today and it doesn't, but I still really liked it!

i've always wondered (and pardon my ignorance...) what makes it a diaper bag...is it just the ability to hold a good amount of stuff + waterproof? or is there an actual changing pad, etc.?

And last, but not least is a bag that I got to replace the groovy that my mil bought me at Christmas time.
I wanted something similar as not to upset her and her gracious thought, so I went with this!
DSC00190.jpg