Had a little fun on ebay.....Wanna see??!

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
O.k. so most of ya know Im already a fanatic for my large choco carly......and I just love magenta! So I was just messing around and found the absolute perfect wallet, bleecker choco siggy w/magenta interior......$180:tup: and my patent magenta mini skinny $25!!:nuts: Set complete!!:okay:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 614.jpg
    Ebay Pics 614.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 183
O.k. so most of ya know Im already a fanatic for my large choco carly......and I just love magenta! So I was just messing around and found the absolute perfect wallet, bleecker choco siggy w/magenta interior......$180:tup: and my patent magenta mini skinny $25!!:nuts: Set complete!!:okay:

Yep. I agree. I've already decided I am getting that wallet in choc sig/magenta or in wine leather (if DH buys me the Bleeker flap for Christmas). I love that wallet and the addition of the magenta mini skinny is TDF! :yes:

Ranskimmie, That is an awesome set you have there. Everything looks so beautiful together. Love all your charms as well. Hot Pink interior with chocolate signature is a lovely combo. Congrats! You have excellent taste in handbags and accessories!

That looks great together. Funny I did bid on that mini skinny. :nuts: