Had a cull, now back!

pheebs

Apr 3, 2008
Hi all,

I had a massive purge at the back end of last year, sold almost my whole collection :shocked: even the hg Aqua Mabel went to a new home. Anyhoo I'm back with a renewed vision and enthusiasm for old school Mulberrys.
I've just bought an Emmy from a tpf'er via ebay and will post pics when she arrives.

Pleased to be back in circulation and enjoying looking at recent purchases.
;)

Pheebs

Hi Jo, Fuzzy and Sarah
I sold:
Painted Roxy in Kew (my only regret, I loved that bag)
Aqua Mabel (was my hg for ages, but then I had her, used her and the antique leather just doesn't suit my non babying ethos)
Coconut tassle Phoebe
Purple tassle Phoebe
Denim Mabel
Blue Buffalo Antony (leather was too floppy for my taste, colour was tdf though!)

A couple of other bags briefly appeared in the pheebs collection, but the list above were the ones I actually used and considered *mine* IYKWIM.
So now I have Tobacco Ant - Love this bag for non work days and tbh is too shabby to have sold. Coffee Angelica is another useful weekend daytime bag and after a close call with some feline bodily fluids I couldn't have sold her on either...don't ask too painful!
Accessories wise I have the virgo keyring, bronze heart keyring and a black congo wallet.

My vision for the future (ooh hark at me!) is centered around what I consider the Mulberry classics : a Roxy in black antique glace
a Roxy in choc Darwin
a Bays in oak or cracked black or denim ticking
and something newer : a shimmy hobo in ??? (not decided yet!)

Well it wasn't bravery as much as financial destitution! Anyhoo I did find it enormously liberating and now things are fiscally brighter I'm happy to be tracking down my new collection.

Do Antique Glace Roxy's in black ever turn up or am I setting myself up for dissapointment?

Well done anyway .. & I am glad things are looking better for you.

I am sure there was an antique glace Roxy on evilbay very recently. Fingers crossed you get the one you want!! ;)

Well it wasn't bravery as much as financial destitution! Anyhoo I did find it enormously liberating and now things are fiscally brighter I'm happy to be tracking down my new collection.

Do Antique Glace Roxy's in black ever turn up or am I setting myself up for dissapointment?

I'm sure Mulberrymad on e-bay had one not so long back. Probably worth asking her if she has anymore hidden away!!!

Great minds Jo! I've already emailed my favourite evilbay sellers just in case there's a forlorn AG somewhere needing a new home. But then Choco is such a versatile year round colour don't you think?

Mulberrymad definitely had a Black Antique Glace Roxanne about 2 weeks ago...I know because i spoke to her about it! It was £349 and ran to the end of the listing without being sold so fingers crossed for you! It was a good one. There is also a good Choc Darwin Roxy currently listed on ebay and the seller is a PTFer.....have been stuck at home all day with ill DS2 hence my comprehensive ebay kbnowledge!