HAC too big? or too long ?

i THINK IT LOOKS SUPER ON YOU..WHAT YOU NEED IS SOME CONFIDENCE IN THE BAG AND YOU WITH IT..VOGUE IT BABY! I HAVE THE SAME SIZE HAC 32CM AND I AM 5'6" I think it works for me...How tall are you? Do you think you would be happier with a 30cm Birkin??? If so..start hunting :o) these bags cost so much you really shouldn't be feeling unhappy with it :o) Personally, the Birkin 30cm is just a tad small for my needs...I hope it works out for you either way! Best of luck!

How tall are you? It's a bit difficult to see how it really looks because the pictures are sideways and I don't have a laptop to turn. Can you turn them before posting the next pics?

From what I can tell at the angle the pics were shot, it doesn't look too big but I do know that even though others might thing a bag looks great on you, YOU have to be comfortable with it. If you aren't, nothing anyone else can say will change that.

I love the HAC and started with a 32cm. I'm 5'3" and somewhat petite and was NOT comfortable in a 32cm and went down one size to a 28cm which I LOVE!!!!!!