Hac 32cm ??

Feb 20, 2010
Hi I was wondering if anyone has a picture of HAC 32cm sides opened up?

I'm thinking of getting one but i'm afraid it will look small on me.:thinking:

Attachments

• VBeckhamVEGASexclu11_58-full.jpg
    VBeckhamVEGASexclu11_58-full.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 257
If you like the bat-wing look of a Birkin, I'm afraid you won't really get that with a HAC. It will bat-wing a LITTLE but because it's tall vs wide the sides don't really wing out like the picture of the Birkin you posted....

It wings out quite nicely and I prefer the shape of a HAC, Birkin looks sorta stubby...
attachment.php

Attachments

• hac.jpg
    hac.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 555
I had a beautiful barenia and toile 32 HAC but ended up parting company with it due to the smallish size of the handles. I am 5'8" but small boned so I don't think I was too big for the bag. The smaller handles just didn't feel comfortable to me so I ended up not reaching for it even though it was so pretty. I have a 35 birkin and find the handles much more comfortable. Do you have the ability to try one on?

I had a beautiful barenia and toile 32 HAC but ended up parting company with it due to the smallish size of the handles. I am 5'8" but small boned so I don't think I was too big for the bag. The smaller handles just didn't feel comfortable to me so I ended up not reaching for it even though it was so pretty. I have a 35 birkin and find the handles much more comfortable. Do you have the ability to try one on?

I tried 35cm winged out. And it was alright. but I'm not so sure how hac 32cm would look:confused1:

Love-Vintage, personally, I think you should consider either a HAC36 as i think HAC32 would be too small for you.

FashionistaO (whom you also met at the NYC meet) carries a HAC32 and you are much taller than she is.

you are welcome. see Hermes Only's pic of him carrying his graphite HAC36 and decide for yourself! i am sure he would love to help you!

good luck on whatever you decide in the end! and don't forget to do a REVEAL! :P

p.s. allanrvj carries a HAC40 and he has a pic of that somewhere as well.

i adore my 32 HAC and find it easier to use vs my 35; the 35 holds quite a bit more actually especially winged out but cuz i'm only 5" tall the winged out version isnt' too flattering, and the taller HAC actually complements better.