Hac 32cm ??

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
If you like the bat-wing look of a Birkin, I'm afraid you won't really get that with a HAC. It will bat-wing a LITTLE but because it's tall vs wide the sides don't really wing out like the picture of the Birkin you posted....

MsReya

Europe
Jul 15, 2007
It wings out quite nicely and I prefer the shape of a HAC, Birkin looks sorta stubby...

Attachments

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
Personally I do not loooveeeee the hac I think it's more a question of how it looks on me but I would go birkin .

sissy milano

Dec 1, 2010
lovely HAC but 32 seems really small

(hi, I'm quite new of this forum, did I have to present myself somewhere?)

Feb 20, 2010
It wings out quite nicely and I prefer the shape of a HAC, Birkin looks sorta stubby...
Lovely hac :cloud9:
I love "winged out" look of this bag. But im not so sure how the size would look on me :sad:
Is there much difference between birkin35 VS hac32?

freckles88

O.G.
Nov 14, 2009
I had a beautiful barenia and toile 32 HAC but ended up parting company with it due to the smallish size of the handles. I am 5'8" but small boned so I don't think I was too big for the bag. The smaller handles just didn't feel comfortable to me so I ended up not reaching for it even though it was so pretty. I have a 35 birkin and find the handles much more comfortable. Do you have the ability to try one on?

Feb 20, 2010
I had a beautiful barenia and toile 32 HAC but ended up parting company with it due to the smallish size of the handles. I am 5'8" but small boned so I don't think I was too big for the bag. The smaller handles just didn't feel comfortable to me so I ended up not reaching for it even though it was so pretty. I have a 35 birkin and find the handles much more comfortable. Do you have the ability to try one on?

I tried 35cm winged out. And it was alright. but I'm not so sure how hac 32cm would look:confused1:

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
Love-Vintage, personally, I think you should consider either a HAC36 as i think HAC32 would be too small for you.

FashionistaO (whom you also met at the NYC meet) carries a HAC32 and you are much taller than she is.

Feb 20, 2010
Love-Vintage, personally, I think you should consider either a HAC36 as i think HAC32 would be too small for you.

FashionistaO (whom you also met at the NYC meet) carries a HAC32 and you are much taller than she is.
Thanks for the advice hanyeu :flowers:

ueynah

H Fanatic
Feb 26, 2009
Behind the Orange Curtain
you are welcome. see Hermes Only's pic of him carrying his graphite HAC36 and decide for yourself! i am sure he would love to help you!

good luck on whatever you decide in the end! and don't forget to do a REVEAL! :P

p.s. allanrvj carries a HAC40 and he has a pic of that somewhere as well.