Ha Ha You know your bag is too heavy when

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You place it on the passenger seat and the airbag sign goes on because it detects too insignificant an amount of weight! Guess it's time for me to unload the bag! :P

2. :roflmfao:

3. Lol!!Well done :smile:

4. Haha, what do you carry around with you? lol

5. :lol:

6. Oh dear! Mine always does that. Ooops!

7. Dang girl! What do you have in your bag? :nuts:

8. LOL Mine does that 90% of the time. I blame it the kids stuff that I have to lug around.

9. ^^Funny you ask that! So I looked inside and saw a couple of silk scarves that I forgot to put away, but they don't add up to an ounce. I dunno! Lots of papers. Anyway, I put it on the scale to see how much it weighs just out of curiosity and, not bad! 6 1/2 lbs. Hey! That's doable! Gonna see what I can eliminate besides paper.:smile:

10. Haha mine does that too. Too funny.

11. A couple of years ago my chiropractor picked up my bag and gave me the stink eye and a lecture after coming to the conclusion that my bag weighed more than a small child. I sold several lovely bags after that. Alas, hardware is now my enemy.... Only light simple styles.

12. I totally understand and hear you!!! My BF is a chiropractor and if he read this thread he would read me the riot act as well! You're a smart cookie or have seen my bag 'cause it does have gold hardware. I didn't give it much thought in it having anything to do with adding weight to the bag but perhaps it does although when the bag is completely empty, it is sooo light. Go figure!:smile:

13. Hehe! My motto is "I need a light bag because I can make it heavy all by myself!":smile:

14. I've heard that your bag shouldn't weigh more than 10% of your body weight. Mine is still fine! I'd have to be nuts to carry a bag that weighs 12lbs+!!

15. Mine does that too! Yes, I'm not alone!