H Twilly for my LD Bag?

Miss Al

Dreaming of H
O.G.
Feb 16, 2013
Hi ladies,

Has anyone tried to wrap a twilly on your Lady Dior bag handle? I have a large Lady Dior bag in fuchsia lambskin. Been using it a few times and I thought of protecting the handles with a twilly. I wonder how it'll look like. If anyone has done so before, pls post some pics. Thank you! :flowers:

By the way, won't it be difficult to open the bag if you wrap the handles together. You'll probably need two twillies. Maby you can get two maxi twillies, they are longer but maby the are two long.

Actually I'll go and see it I can fit the twillie on one handle now.

Okej

I took a photo of my small LD (it is not the mini version but the medium sized one).

One handle wrapped and the twilli just fits if you are careful when wrapping (using the width of the twilli to good extent). It does not look so nice to wrap both handles so I think you need to
get two, one for each handle.

If the handles for the large version LD is larger, then it will be difficult to use the twilli.

Attachments

• DSC_0097.JPG
    DSC_0097.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,254
  • DSC_0098.JPG
    DSC_0098.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 866
Wow that is really stunning

attachment.php

Okej

I took a photo of my small LD (it is not the mini version but the medium sized one).

One handle wrapped and the twilli just fits if you are careful when wrapping (using the width of the twilli to good extent). It does not look so nice to wrap both handles so I think you need to
get two, one for each handle.

If the handles for the large version LD is larger, then it will be difficult to use the twilli.

Hi Nahreen,

Thank you so much for wrapping the twilly on your LD! :flowers: I think the width of the large size is about the same as the medium one and yes, I wanted to wrap each handle with a twilly just like how we wrap birkin handles with twillies... :graucho: I think there's some potential in this idea.

I'm not that good at wrapping twillies so I'll get my H SA to assist me one of these days. There's a twilly which I think will match well with my bag but too bad I only have 1 piece. If it really looks good on my bag (need my SA's opinion on this coz she's got good taste), I'll have to locate the other piece.

Thanks Nahreen... I really really love this pink. What's even more surprising is that I've seen people literally stop to admire my bag. OMG! Lol.

Is it fuchsia? I´m thinking about getting a smaller bag/wallet on chain in fuchsia from Dior in the spring. I´d like another LD but the prices are so high now compared to when I bought the yellow python last autumn.

Is it fuchsia? I´m thinking about getting a smaller bag/wallet on chain in fuchsia from Dior in the spring. I´d like another LD but the prices are so high now compared to when I bought the yellow python last autumn.

Yes. It's fuchsia! One hell of a head turner.

Very nice!

Thank you. This is my one and only bag from Dior. Couldn't resist the colour.

I´ve decided to go to Paris in February and for the first time visit the Dior boutiques. I´ve previously had my bags sent to me. I´m looking forward to browsing the stores. I talked to customer relations last week and they told me to contact them on what will be available in spring re fuchsia and they can put aside any item for me for 48 hours so I know that that bag/wallet will be available if I want to purchase.