H stores in Italy- do they ship internationally?

From my passed experience they won't. I had asked of they'll shipped the purchase for me just like Paris and they reply that the postal system at Italy is not totally reliable, lots of stealing and losing parcels during the process. So I rather just shipped back an empty box and carry my bag with me.

According to my experiences in some H stores in Europe, they always said they will not ship outside EU or even sometimes they do not ship outside the country. However, once, I was looking for a specific kelly and they didn't have the stock (H Belgium), then a very nice SA asked me if I want her to check to another stores if they have the bag I was looking for. Then it ended up a store in another country had it (H Switzerland) and I asked if they can ship outside EU since I was about to leave EU and they need few days to process. Eventually the bag shipped outside the EU even though the handling take soooo long.

as far as i know, they will only ship within EU. even if they do, you have to be sure that it is probably insured and that upon receipt in your country, it will be taxed at the declared value (which is full)

best way is to call them directly, right?

Thanks for your replies! I did call one of the stores on my list yesterday and they couldn't ship but would happily transfer the item I am looking for to another store in Europe. Unfortunately there is no Hermès store in the city where I live.

Does anyone know if the Hermès stores in Italy ship internationally? *keeping my fingers crossed for that they do*

Kashmira, as far as I know, they don't, they only transfer goods from one Italian store to another. But if you like I can ask my store and let you know for sure.