H-static!!! When it rains, it pours!!

we are canopee 35 phw twins! i really enjoy this bag its so easy peasy to carry. i hope you enjoy it as i do. congratulations on your beautiful bags (and shoes).

Thanks so much Honhon!!! You're one of the resaons i was so sold on canopee!

The veining on the birkin is beautiful. Enjoy!

Thanks MrsJDS! sadly, hardly any veins irl...

Congratulations! Great new additions. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks SmoothCoatGirl! so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

YAY!!!! I am thrilled for you, baileylab! BEAUTIFUL BAGS! These colors are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for sharing these pics with us. You made the best choices! (I also love your haul from last month. Your shawls match your bags perfectly! I also love your horn/lacquer necklace.) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

YAY!!!! I am thrilled for you, baileylab! BEAUTIFUL BAGS! These colors are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for sharing these pics with us. You made the best choices! (I also love your haul from last month. Your shawls match your bags perfectly! I also love your horn/lacquer necklace.) :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks Ladybaga!! when i was offered i grabbed the chance pronto! Glad DH owed me a kelly (he was supposed to give me one on our anniversary last march but the owner couldn't let it go) so i got a B AND a K!!!

I;ve also been looking for neutrals for sooooo looooong i've already acquired my share of brights!

all stunning enjoy in the best of health !!!!!

thank you Birkel!

Thanks Ladybaga!! when i was offered i grabbed the chance pronto! Glad DH owed me a kelly (he was supposed to give me one on our anniversary last march but the owner couldn't let it go) so i got a B AND a K!!!

I;ve also been looking for neutrals for sooooo looooong i've already acquired my share of brights!

thank you Birkel!

LOVE the story that your DH owed you a kelly! I have a DH who loves H just as much as I do, too! (He owes me a KP. :smile:) Once again, enjoy and CONGRATS!