Hermes Tokyo

Thanks, Bags To Die For. 1.4M Yen is steep for me. i think until my home store gets an SB2. i placed an order last July.

we were supposed to go to Japan last april but the earthquake hit.

actually this thread is from Feb. but we are still going to japan end of october.

Just called into Ginza store a couple days ago. I didn't ask about shoulder birkins but they had 3 birkins in stock. Two of them were Black 30cm Clemence Gold hardware and one was a Black 35cm Clemence Palladium hardware. Did not ask the price for the size 30, but 35 was ¥1,113,000 (incl. tax) and ¥1,060,000 (excl. tax). Also, because you don't live here, you can get the tax-refund. If you ask about it at the store they will tell you exactly what you have to do. Hope this helped and GOODLUCK ;)

Just called into Ginza store a couple days ago. I didn't ask about shoulder birkins but they had 3 birkins in stock. Two of them were Black 30cm Clemence Gold hardware and one was a Black 35cm Clemence Palladium hardware. Did not ask the price for the size 30, but 35 was ¥1,113,000 (incl. tax) and ¥1,060,000 (excl. tax). Also, because you don't live here, you can get the tax-refund. If you ask about it at the store they will tell you exactly what you have to do. Hope this helped and GOODLUCK ;)

Great info, I was planning a trip to Japan in November but seems the prices of Birkins there are quite high compared to Paris.

You're absolutely right. For the price of ONE Birkin in Japan, you could almost buy TWO in Europe. The best way is to have a friend in Europe look around for you unless you want the actual experience of buying a Birkin at H personally ofcourse! Whatever you decide, GOODLUCK :tup:

oops..this message was for Ms. Krugger!

Last edited:
Can let me know if you see any 30 birkin in ostrich please? I'm planning to go get one from Japan too, thanks!

I'll have a look the next time I go in, but as it gets closer to your travel date, you should call the store directly. They won't mind letting you know what they have over the phone! They can't hold the bags for you though, so maybe you can call them once you arrive?

I'm assuming that you'll be going to Tokyo so here's a little head start for you.
Address: 5-4-1 4-1, Ginza 5 Cho-me, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
Phone: (+81) 03-3289-6811

Wishing you the best!! :tup::tup::tup: