Hermes Tokyo

Afraid I cannot comment on the price, but tax refund is 5% for Japan...immediately given upon presentation of passport at the store when you purchase an item.

I saw from the Asia Price thread that a 35cm Birkin costs 1,040,000YEN in Japan. Does anyone know whether this price has included VAT? If not, what's the % of VAT? How much tax refund can a tourist get please? TIA

I know this question might be ask all the time, any trustful resellers that you feel comfortable with in Tokyo? I m not very confident about resellers, as I m not good at telling if they are real or not, but now there are so many H items that is not available in the store, so I might have to try my luck in resellers. So any suggestions? Brandoff/atour good and safe enough to be authentic? Please share your experience with resellers, thanks!

Thank you to sakura54 for the map (and catchow for reposting it!).

I was wondering if anyone knew the preferable shops to go looking for vintage or well used Birkins and Kellys? Some stores, from their websites, seem to specialize in mainly 'mint' condition bags.

I'm planning a trip next spring already for sakura watching, and I really can't wait!

Hey girlsss
I'm going to Tokyo next week and is dying for a tri or bi colors birkin. After days, I still couldn't find the address for Loire boutique in Tokyo. Their website only indicates shops in Osaka and Kobe.

Anyone knows?:smile:

Loire Shinsaibashi (Osaka)
〒542-0083
大阪市中央区東心斎橋1-16-24 ラ・メールビル1F
TEL.06-6253-6668 FAX.06-6253-6886

Loire Kobe
〒651-0087
神戸市中央区御幸通8-1-14 神戸そごう新館 1F
TEL.078-261-8550 FAX.078-261-8556
営業時間:10:30〜20:00 無休

There is a Loire Collection in Tokyo, but this is not the same company as Loire Kobe above.

Loire Collection (Tokyo)
〒167-0053 東京都杉並区西荻南3−8−7
TEL:03-5370-8885 FAX:03-5370-8885

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm actually going to Tokyo this coming december. I've heard stories that the Hermes store in Tokyo has lots of birkins (many colors) to choose from. Is it true? Has anyone of you been there lately ? Anyone has any tips on how to get one there? Are all their birkins/Kellys stocks out on display or do we have to talk to the sales to get them to bring out the bags? Any inputs are greatly appreciated!! I just hope to find those special colors like lagoon, iris, or vert anis there!! TIA ~!!!! =)