H ring

Mininana

Dino <3
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Hello everyone!! I was at the duty free shop not long ago and almost got this but then I was interested on something else (tiffany key) so I ended up buying my tiffany key.

Now I want this H ring and will be purchasing soon but I have a question. I was told this is PALLADIUM but I have my doubts? Can anyone please help? thanks!!

Attachments

• img-thing.jpg
    img-thing.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 122
Thanks! which is why I asked on both that thread and opened another one here since most of the H gals should know more about this than the ones who exclusively visit the jewellery section :biggrin:

Maybe palladium plated silver or base metal- only guessing but it would be very unusual if it were solid.

Usually the clue is in the price ;)

that would make more sense. The ring was unusually cheap at the duty free shop. And it was very lightweight too but I assume that's how palladium is anyway.

However, I got VERY confused when I read the other thread saying it's silver.. hmph.

oh! I didn't know that. Palladium plated silver wouldn't be bad! Cant be any worse than Rhodium dipped silver (swarovski)

to be honest, I wouldn't want the ring if it's silver, but palladium plated silver sounds so much better!!!

oh! I didn't know that. Palladium plated silver wouldn't be bad! Cant be any worse than Rhodium dipped silver (swarovski)

to be honest, I wouldn't want the ring if it's silver, but palladium plated silver sounds so much better!!!

Oh I think it is silver plated palladium rather (i.e. palladium with a silver coating), but that's all the same in H quality, which is always outstanding :biggrin:

Thanks everyone! Sorry for being such a nag, I live overseas and there is only ONE H store in the whole country :sad:

I'll check the store this weekend if I can because I want to be 100% sure of my purchase as there are NO returns in this country. The duty free H shop at the airport had it for $400ish which should be a LOT cheaper than at the store.

at that price, I would assume it is silver with palladium coating :biggrin: