H remodeling 15 stores - FYI

I saw something in the newspaper that the Hermes in Atlanta was going to expand the size of their store - it didn't say if they were remaining in Lenox Square Mall or going to be in another location. This was supposed to take place sometime this fall.

I wish Detroit could get a store. Oakland county is like the 3rd or 4th richest county in the USA and we do not have a store. Neiman's sells them but they are losing their Hermes dept next month.

I saw something in the newspaper that the Hermes in Atlanta was going to expand the size of their store - it didn't say if they were remaining in Lenox Square Mall or going to be in another location. This was supposed to take place sometime this fall.

I understand it is another location but it won't be ready for a year or so.

South Coast in Costa Mesa is expanding also... they have a temp store up right now that is very bare-bones-minimum! It is going to be in the same location, they're just taking over the store next door. I believe it will be done at the end up this year or early/mid 09.

I wish Detroit could get a store. Oakland county is like the 3rd or 4th richest county in the USA and we do not have a store. Neiman's sells them but they are losing their Hermes dept next month.

I didn't know Hermes was leaving Neiman's (in Oakland County) ~ I thought they did very well....I guess you never know;)