H remodeling 15 stores - FYI

Tanuki

Aug 8, 2008
I saw something in the newspaper that the Hermes in Atlanta was going to expand the size of their store - it didn't say if they were remaining in Lenox Square Mall or going to be in another location. This was supposed to take place sometime this fall.

gohoy

Dec 22, 2007
will the old hermes store in kop stay open during the building of the new one?

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Detroit, Michigan
I wish Detroit could get a store. Oakland county is like the 3rd or 4th richest county in the USA and we do not have a store. Neiman's sells them but they are losing their Hermes dept next month.

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Never Never Land
I saw something in the newspaper that the Hermes in Atlanta was going to expand the size of their store - it didn't say if they were remaining in Lenox Square Mall or going to be in another location. This was supposed to take place sometime this fall.
I understand it is another location but it won't be ready for a year or so.

BirkinBoy

Aug 12, 2007
Bakersfield, CA
South Coast in Costa Mesa is expanding also... they have a temp store up right now that is very bare-bones-minimum! It is going to be in the same location, they're just taking over the store next door. I believe it will be done at the end up this year or early/mid 09.

bagluv

Always A Princess
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I wish Detroit could get a store. Oakland county is like the 3rd or 4th richest county in the USA and we do not have a store. Neiman's sells them but they are losing their Hermes dept next month.
I didn't know Hermes was leaving Neiman's (in Oakland County) ~ I thought they did very well....I guess you never know;)