H Receipts

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you do with your H receipts? File them up? Throw away? Scan and store?

Whatever you do, do not do a Grands Fonds. Adding up might just give you a heart attack.

2. I keep them, MrsS, and only heaven knows why.

3. i keep them all. that way if i want to sell something i can see what i paid

4. I keep mine too, again no idea why....

5. As soon as I get my tax/global refund I throw them away. I don't need the reminder, lol.

6. LOL ... sounds like H receipts are trophies in themselves! :okay:

7. I burn all the evidence!!

8. Always have the intention of keeping mine yet, if anyone asked I wouldn't be able to find half of them.

This may not be a good thing tho....what if I needed proof of value as personal possesions in an insurance claim:shrugs: I feel I need to start doing better.

9. I have one drawer stuffed full of receipts. You never know when you might need them (insurance claims? eBay sale?)!!

10. Doesn't Hermes also keep a record? This winter I had a break in, just a few things were stolen but I contacted my merchants and they sent me copies of receipts. I got reimbursed in full based on those but maybe things are different in Iceland :shrugs:

11. Second that thought:tup:

12. Does anyone else keep Hermes ribbons? I've got a bag full of them! I can't bring myself to throw them away, so the bag keeps getting more and more stuffed.

13. Those I keep, have no idea why:smile: I roll them into little rounds and keep them in a drawer:rolleyes:

14. I keep ALL the ribbons - and scan the receipts from all my valuable purchases for insurance purposes. I keep one electronic version on my home hard drive and another on my work hard drive.

15. This is what I do with my H ribbons >> ;)

[​IMG]