H Passant bag reviews?

CMilly

Mar 31, 2019
Has anyone seen the H Passant bag in person? I would love to hear a review. I am eyeing the unicolour version in a neutral colour. I have the Tpm in several colours and I love it for functionality but something different that closes would be nice. It’s narrower in diameter than the tpm though and that makes me a bit nervous. I am also a little nervous it’s too trendy. I like classics. Would love to hear any reviews or thoughts.

CMilly - I love it (but I haven’t seen it in person). It is on my list as well. I don’t think it is trendy but will be a classic and it is a classic shape; my only issue with it is how narrow it is. Will it fit my phone, car keys, house keys? If I can make it work, I will get it too.

Reactions: CMilly
CMilly - I love it (but I haven’t seen it in person). It is on my list as well. I don’t think it is trendy but will be a classic and it is a classic shape; my only issue with it is how narrow it is. Will it fit my phone, car keys, house keys? If I can make it work, I will get it too.
Glad to hear. It’s 3cm deep so double a Kelly wallet but less than a tpm (5cm). I am so curious if it’s a great find that will be an enduring classic.

Also intrigued by this bag. I like how easily it would switch into a smart clutch but also worry about capacity. The website says it would fit any phone but it does indeed look very shallow...

I managed to snag one earlier this year thanks to my SA and I love it, and it actually expands quite more than I expected. I was worried it wouldn’t fit much at first or it would look weird. I just took it on a first vacation with me and managed to fit a small iphone, card case, AirPods, passport holder/passport, lip balm, and some prepackaged mini wipes (it did get a little packed but not to the point it looked bulk on the outside).

The one thing that I didn’t love is that it takes a little bit of effort to slide the closure into the little loop, otherwise the front flap hangs a bit more open then I’d like, but once it’s closed it feels quite secure.

It definitely has more of a casual day bag vibe than a formal one, but it was perfect for a beach scene.

Reactions: yoshikitty