H...NYC...April???

I should be able to make it! What are plans for the weekend looking like? I nned to know if I should plan a day trip or an overnight stay (and if DH should be extended an invitation for parts or not ;))

Okay well I've just come back from a Nashville trip via JFK...and learned that it's only a 40 min. flight from Portland (ME) to JFK and Jet Blue is pretty darn cheap...so maybe maybe maybe!!! Oh and I saw a rec for the Crowne Plaza Hotel and I've been there and it was GREAT!

Checking tickets... Hehehe...Paris is only a few hours away...would be one hell of a "side" trip...okay...will focus, focus...

Don't be too hasty with that "focus" business, SoCal. I'm thinking I kinda like the way your brain is working when you DON'T focus.

Paris :yahoo:

Hi,
Might I ask, could someone be kind enough to summarize what the current preliminary plans are? I tried to pick through the thread but it's so long...maybe there is an easier way to figure this out but I am not experienced enough to do this easily.
Originally I ignored the thread as I thought I had another commitment in April but this may longer be the case. I'd love to meet you all.

i think the date has been decide as april 21 which is two weekends past Easter. I don't know the rest of the details though since I don't know if I can make it so close after taking a week off for spring break. My partners would not be too happy with me if I ask for more time off 3 days after getting back from mexico. It sound like it is going to be a great meet and greet.