H Manhasset Sale until after July 4 weekend 2010

cheapmommy

cyndyl
O.G.
Jul 13, 2006
I just happened to go into the Manhasset store and they were having a sale! They were having food and drinks too!
What I saw:
bags: trims, garden party and other seasonal bags (sorry not familiar with the styles)
scarves:
wallets: bearn, dogon and a wallet that snaps close with H on the snap
RTW, shoes
belts
enamel bracelets

Sorry I don't have more details. I ended up getting the faradole necklace I've been pining for :yahoo:.
Maybe others can give more details.
In the past, they did not do phone orders.
HTH's somebody!!!

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
The GPs were toile and leather and they only had a couple.

I scored a potiron mysore Trim 31 and a small dog belt. Everything was an extra 10% off inlcuding the folding Kelly (blue Jean, swift and looked like a 35 or 40). Price was $6000 and the stitching was white.

cecicat

Sep 10, 2007
The GPs were toile and leather and they only had a couple.

I scored a potiron mysore Trim 31 and a small dog belt. Everything was an extra 10% off inlcuding the folding Kelly (blue Jean, swift and looked like a 35 or 40). Price was $6000 and the stitching was white.

It was a 35 and the extra 10% off $6,300 made it veery tempting. I found a 70 cm Tigre royale and the black Zyth ... *mumble* er.. Big turtle scarf.

susanvon

susanvon
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
wow, this is great information. I htink this store is a partner/franchise so I guess they can put h bags on sale.
Does anyone know if there were any 35 Trim IIs in any green color? I am looking for one in any color of vert before I speical order it.
Thanks for any updates and enjoy your H purchases in good health!
susan von