H made me an offer I couldn't refuse

Congratulations .... I'm debating since I was offered the same bag in size 35. I really want a neutral color (black, plomb, Etain) but I also like blues which I already own a couple. I love red but I'm afraid if my SO from 2014 come then I'll be in trouble. Although expecting an SO is worse than predicting the weather. What do you think Kyokei?

Congratulations .... I'm debating since I was offered the same bag in size 35. I really want a neutral color (black, plomb, Etain) but I also like blues which I already own a couple. I love red but I'm afraid if my SO from 2014 come then I'll be in trouble. Although expecting an SO is worse than predicting the weather. What do you think Kyokei?

My K is neutral so I decided to go with red, but nothing too out there... This one is year round and will go with a lot. I also have a SO on the way but went for it since.... like you said, SOs are up in the air. But I would pass if your SO is red too.

My K is neutral so I decided to go with red, but nothing too out there... This one is year round and will go with a lot. I also have a SO on the way but went for it since.... like you said, SOs are up in the air. But I would pass if your SO is red too.

Thanks for your input Kyokei. Actually I don't have a red bag yet and my SO's are in blues and greys.
Enjoy your beautiful bag and post some action pics too when you hv time . :smile: