H&M shiny patent green gloves

SugarRx

Feb 11, 2008
:heart:I dont' know if anyone as seen their ads in recent mags, but H&M ha sa 2 page spread showing a girl wearing these gorgeous green patent-like gloves, and a guy holding a green patent bag. I see u cant shop online in the US....has anyone seen them in their stores. So far I cant locate them. I live in Fairfield County CT and Westchester County NY, but I often travel to the Palisades Mall in Nyack NY or into the city. I can't find these darn things anywhere and they would look sooooo hot with my red hair. If anyone sees them can you let me know where you saw them? I'd greatly appreciate it. They're not on ebay yet : ( Thanks for all your help ladies-always a pleasure!:heart:

If anyone comes accross the ad in a mag can you upload it here so I can show my mom. She wanted to get me the gloves for my birthday this november so atleast I'll a have pic to show her. She's the type, though I love her to death, who will come home with green pom pom dogie embroidered bedazzled gloves thinkinh that is what I "would have wanted' LOL!:nuts: