H&M Lovers

ahpeste

O.G.
Oct 24, 2009
I live in Oregon and we dont have H&M around. We cant shop online, right? So for those who love H&M and doesnt have them around their area...how do you shop?

Thanks in advance!

You cannot shop H&M via any other method outside of in-store, unfortunately. We have one here in north Scottsdale and another is slated to open at Scottsdale Fashion Square, so we will be greedy and have two eventually. :biggrin:

Sad :sad:.

I love their designs and style but with the price it makes me wonder about the quality of their stuff. Anybody can tell me? would it be like Forever21? or better?

Thanks in advance for any input.

i would definitely say quality is better than forever 21. the best part about H&M used to be that their stuff was always really cute and trendy, they had great basics, and the prices were still really cheap. last week i went to the store near my house in san fran and there were fake leather jackets for $150, denim for $60, dresses and blouses for $30-$60... the brand is really exploding right now with all of the designers they are getting to do lines for them, but unfortunately the price points are also exploding :/ i used to be able to go there and get an entire outfit + shoes + jewelry for under $60... not a chance now

Forever 21 is no comparison to H&M. Their quality is superb for the price. I have several H&M pieces that I have worn season after season and they still look awesome. The real key here is how well you take care of your clothing! :biggrin:

Sad :sad:.

I love their designs and style but with the price it makes me wonder about the quality of their stuff. Anybody can tell me? would it be like Forever21? or better?

Thanks in advance for any input.

I've been to both and they are basically the same quality and price target. Cute styles, lesser quality ( lots of faux) for high prices. Wasn't actually impressed with either. The same quality as Target but with more trendy styles. Better quality at TJMaxx or Marshall's

Last edited:
I live in Oregon and we dont have H&M around. We cant shop online, right? So for those who love H&M and doesnt have them around their area...how do you shop?

Thanks in advance!

I live in Oregon too! I am under the impression they are putting one in downtown Portland... I read it somewhere before... it it's true I'm excited about it.

I live in Oregon and we dont have H&M around. We cant shop online, right? So for those who love H&M and Jordans doesnt have them around their area...how do you shop?

Thanks in advance!

Man that sucks. I just checked to see if they have a shop online but it doesnt appear they do. Umm I would say make a road trip one day :biggrin:

Last edited:
I constantly check the H&M website to see if they have added the ability to shop online.. we just got an H&M about a year ago in our area, before that I couldn't shop there.