O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
hmgcintro.png

Some of the looks...

hm-the-garden-collection-look-02.jpg

hm-the-garden-collection-look-03.jpg

hm-the-garden-collection-look-05.jpg

hm-the-garden-collection-look-11.jpg

The Garden Collection is supposed to be released later in the month, but the H&M near me has some of the items already. I was wondering if anyone else has tried on or bought any of the pieces yet? (Especially that red dress!)

I ended up buying this piece, but I can't decide if I like it enough to keep it. Are the shoulders too much?

hmgardencollection.jpg

6983ffa2.jpg

b247799e.jpg

http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/

Some of the looks...

The Garden Collection is supposed to be released later in the month, but the H&M near me has some of the items already. I was wondering if anyone else has tried on or bought any of the pieces yet? (Especially that red dress!)

I ended up buying this piece, but I can't decide if I like it enough to keep it. Are the shoulders too much?

http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/

Nooo, the shoulders are not to much. The dress looks very cute on you.

I am gonna check the red dress when it's available. Have you seen the lace pieces? The jacket is so cute.

Thanks for the input, ladies! :flowers:

I am gonna check the red dress when it's available. Have you seen the lace pieces? The jacket is so cute.

One of the ladies that worked there told me that most of the pieces were there, and they were in the process of putting everything out, but I didn't see anything else out on the floor yet. I'm gonna have to go back soon and look again.

I have never shopped at H&M but this has seriously made me reconsider.

OP, the shoulders definitely aren't too much. I absolutely adore that dress. I think I might need it. Sizing wise, is it pretty true to size? Is it stretchy? It looks pretty clingy... I'd definitely need a control slip underneath.

I like the white dress.

Kelbell - the dress looks really good on you!

PurseAddict - You definitely HAVE to check out H&M!! Lots of good stuff there for very good prices! I love their accessories!

I have never shopped at H&M but this has seriously made me reconsider.

OP, the shoulders definitely aren't too much. I absolutely adore that dress. I think I might need it. Sizing wise, is it pretty true to size? Is it stretchy? It looks pretty clingy... I'd definitely need a control slip underneath.

Thanks for your input! H&M is usually hit-or-miss for me, but I am loving this collection. I want to see more of the pieces and the quality of it all.

This dress is made from 95% organic cotton and 5% elastane. It's definitely clingy but has some stretch to it. It's kind of like a long tight t-shirt, does that make sense?

I'm wearing an XS, but I probably could have gone with the S as well, so I'd say it's pretty TTS. The one other problem with this is that it's sort of see through, so I had to wear a slip underneath. I'm pretty sure you can't get away without wearing something underneath.