H&M Bags

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was at H&M today returning a dress (I have too much clothing) and I looked at their bags today. I needed an interview bag - a basic, black tote that can hold a portfolio and a laptop and voila! There it was, for $24.90. It's not real leather, but I'm going to be carrying this on a commuter train and sloughing through the Chicago cold weather/snow. And it looks great and carries a lot!

Another plus - silver hardware. I don't always care for brass.

Can't find a pic online...I'll post one later with all my stuff in it!

2. I like browsing in H&M for bags because they have nice bags for low prices ;D yeah it's mostly plastic, but that makes them waterproof...

3. Congrats!

4. wold love to see a pic, sometimes H&M has amazing stylish things

5. Good deal! yeah..I found a bag there when I was still in school. It was great! large enough, but didn't look dumpy.

6. I like H&M bags too! They're cheap and pretty stylish. I love the bag I got there. It carries so much stuff.

7. yay a thread not about designer bags!!! (am saving for my first, so high street ones are all i have at the mo...) H&M bags are really cool and do come in some great designs. plastic bags are so much more user friendly - I'm sure when i get my roxanne i'll be sheltering it from the rain; with H&M bags you won't cry if it gets dirty!!!

8. here is mine. sorry for the messy background...

DSC07883e.jpg
  9. Sorry for the delay (too many interviews and grad school projects) - here's a pic.

S6001231.jpg
  10. swoop that is really pretty!
    imasadgiraffe, yours is pretty too! looks functional!