H loafer question..please...

aspenmartial

Over the rainbow~~~
O.G.
Apr 13, 2006
I did search to see if it had been discussed or not...but I could not find anything...Sorry to ask it again if it had been mentioned already...

Anyway, is H loafter (with 'H' metal) comfortable to wear or squeeze your toes? More importantly, do they run true to the size, bigger or smaller?

PLEASE help! I finally found one pair in my size, but I am concerned to purchase them without trying them on...Thanks:love: !

I do not own any H loafers but I do own 4 pairs of H shoes and to me they are the most comfortable shoes I own. I have tried them on and they fit similar to the Gucci Loafer.

Normally I go up 1/2 a size in Eurpoean shoes. especially closed toe shoes and loafers. HTH!

If you own any other European brands, they run similar to those.

Thank you, QM!

I own several pairs of Hermes high hills and sandals, and I also have many pairs from LV, Chanel, Gucci, Dior...etc. So, I know my European size, but I heard two different stories for H loafer from my SA and some other people...My SA said H loafer runs true to the size, but I also heard that it runs smaller...I already ordered it, but now I am worried about the size!!!!!!!!

I don't like to go through a complication of returning and buying them again!!!!!!:hysteric:

Thank you, QM!

I own several pairs of Hermes high hills and sandals, and I also have many pairs from LV, Chanel, Gucci, Dior...etc. So, I know my European size, but I heard two different stories for H loafer from my SA and some other people...My SA said H loafer runs true to the size, but I also heard that it runs smaller...I already ordered it, but now I am worried about the size!!!!!!!!

I don't like to go through a complication of returning and buying them again!!!!!!:hysteric:

I normally wear a 41, but in Hermes I need a 42 (very difficult size to find). They run small on my feet, I have a narrow foot too.

AM, my H loafers are the most comfy loafers I own! For my feet (35.5) they run true to size. I ove them and want more!! GL and let us know if you like them, too!

Hi Aspen, for my H loafers, I go half a size up. I think the leather has something to do with it (box leather), they are a bit stiff so not wanting my toes to feel claustrophobic, I gave them more room.

Also I wear loafers when I want to do more walking, and so I always like to go half a size up as feet do expand when you walk more. Hope this helps.

I own a pair of H loafers with and they are very comfortable, the more I wear them the softer the leather gets. The sizes run true to size. Here is a picture of mine, they have a 1 1/2 inch heel.

Attachments

• IMG_1418.JPG
    IMG_1418.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 69