H leather weight experiment

1. Ive taken note, that some mornings my togo kelly seems lite as a feather, some days it feels heavy (same contents).
    For me, i believe has to do with hormones, how much cardio/weight training, what i eat, and how well i slept the nite before!:idea: .

2. We have a scientist here. Welcome!! :biguns:

Am I fat or skinny? :cry:

3. dior24 u are funny!

4. wow, you are finely attuned to your body if you can feel those internal differences. For me, the heaviness of my Togo depends on how much makeup I have stuffed in my makupbag and whether I have stashed a paperback!:yes:

5. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. LOL!

I do notice big changes if I just add one additional item. But I've really gotten used to the feel of the bag. Love, love, love it!

7. I totally agree with GT, when I added an agenta inside my birkin I couldn't believe how much more heavy it felt...

8. Back to the heaviness issue again...

Those who have size 30's and 35's...do you feel a big difference in the weight?

9. i put as little as possible in my birkin. 35cm. somehow i've retrained myself not to put the kitchen sink in bags anymore. that is a bit of a miracle. my wallet is light but for some reason always bulging with receipts. i'm a "returner" - not overly so, but i need access to those receipts just in case....

my husband and i do crazy things like hide odd things in each other's bags -briefcases-coolers-tote-whatever someone is carrying is often fair game. one day my birkin felt so heavy i thought i'd find a mug or a hammer or flashlight or his huge tape measure in there but NO it was just my key ring. bummer. i need to remove some old unneeded keys.

a few weeks ago he made a statement (the imp!) by stacking a bunch of mags on the trashcan in the kitchen. they appeared to have been "thrown away". i tend to keep mags too long. i put them back and replaced with his nice leather jacket and a book he hadn't put away that was kicking around. ((this is all on a CLEAN surface-a new trashbag- by the way!!)). the next day he had carefully laid a towel over the trashcan and my BIRKIN :shocked: was in it. i laughed so hard.:roflmfao: He's been trained well and was verrrry careful with it.

we're such goons.:blink: :heart::blink:

10. It's SO cute! :heart: :heart:

11. too cute!
    i remind myself to switch arms now & again, as my left bicep/left handed is a bit firmer than my rite! (always carrying two books help!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice