H Journey in Seoul (unboxing)

Congratulations on a bag for life.

It's good to read stories about SAs being direct in telling you what you need to spend in order to buy a bag they have in stock and also advising that when an alternative might be available.
It seems very blunt, but there is an honesty to it.

This is so much better than the stories of unrequited love from SAs who have taken thousands of dollars in sales and never offered a bag. And you also have Hermes goods to the value of the premium you might be paying to a 'brand new bag' reseller.

I was visiting Seoul for the long weekend and of course i planned to try my luck in the H stores in Seoul. Also, I have heard that the café in flagship store serves very good tiramisu, hence that gave me another reason to visit the store.

Saturday - I went straight to the bag department and asked whether they have any birkins. The SA replied they only got 2 x b35 (Toffee with GHW and Blue with PHW), unfortunately those aren’t the color my dad or mom was looking for. The SA mentioned that I need to spend 70% amount of the bag value, in order to purchase the b35. Although have been deciding between Toffee and Gold, after seeing toffee in real life, i felt that Toffee is too light for me as well. The SA replied that there might be shipment on Monday or Tuesday and asked me to return on those days.

Monday - I quickly popped back after lunch and wishing there would be shipment of something on my wishlist. The SA greeted me and I asked for specifically a B25 in Gold color with GHW. The SA returned and said they only have that specific b25 in today or croc constance!!!! Of course I would want to take the birkin and the SA replied that I would need to spend the same amount of the b25 then i could take this beauty home... It took around 2 hours for me to find non-leather goods items because many clothes or shoes are sold out in sizes. Finally, my SA let me in the changing room and showed me the bag. What a beauty!!! My heart skipped a beat hahaha. Anyway, thanks for reading my experience and here comes the beautiful bag [emoji177]

View attachment 4236338

View attachment 4236339
Hooray!! Happy for you that you got your first choice! I would love to see your other goodies :smile:

I was visiting Seoul for the long weekend and of course i planned to try my luck in the H stores in Seoul. Also, I have heard that the café in flagship store serves very good tiramisu, hence that gave me another reason to visit the store.

Saturday - I went straight to the bag department and asked whether they have any birkins. The SA replied they only got 2 x b35 (Toffee with GHW and Blue with PHW), unfortunately those aren’t the color my dad or mom was looking for. The SA mentioned that I need to spend 70% amount of the bag value, in order to purchase the b35. Although have been deciding between Toffee and Gold, after seeing toffee in real life, i felt that Toffee is too light for me as well. The SA replied that there might be shipment on Monday or Tuesday and asked me to return on those days.

Monday - I quickly popped back after lunch and wishing there would be shipment of something on my wishlist. The SA greeted me and I asked for specifically a B25 in Gold color with GHW. The SA returned and said they only have that specific b25 in today or croc constance!!!! Of course I would want to take the birkin and the SA replied that I would need to spend the same amount of the b25 then i could take this beauty home... It took around 2 hours for me to find non-leather goods items because many clothes or shoes are sold out in sizes. Finally, my SA let me in the changing room and showed me the bag. What a beauty!!! My heart skipped a beat hahaha. Anyway, thanks for reading my experience and here comes the beautiful bag [emoji177]

View attachment 4236338

View attachment 4236339

Congrats! We are bag twins, this combi is :love::love::love: