Scarves *H it Up!*

Bagmoma, I remember thinking Bagmoma junior was just adorable on the Crafty thread in her jammies and Barbie sunglasses. Now I know why she's so cute though - it's cause her mother is simply beautiful!

TT, I love the twillies on your ciel birkin, and I've never thought I was a twilly on bag handles sort of girl. But this is perfect! Now, if only you could get your hands on that ciel karo....:graucho:
shelby, I never thought I was either but the ciel was so light in color I thought I better.
It takes some getting used to but they are sort of fun!
Pauillac~~ I love Ciel. The Sky. My World. Love it!!

MaiTai, thank you for the beautiful collages and CONGRATS on H IT UP part III.

:flowers: :flowers:

Bagmoma, you look so picture perfect.

hair-mess, what a cute couple! (gorgeous smile)

TankerToad, love your avatar. Beautiful twilly for Ciel B.

hair-mess, this pic melts my heart everytime I see it :love: :tender:

The torch has definitely passed to you :hugs:

attachment.php

hair-mess, LOVE THIS!!

Hi! I’ve missed you all so much! I’m starting here and working my way back – God knows how many pages I’ll have to review on thread 2 in order to catch up BUT I know that everybody will look GORGEOUS!!!!

MT – the composites are terrific!!! You continue to spoil us!!! Thanks! Can’t believe we are already on the 3rd(?) round of HIU!! All hail the mighty MT!! The MOST gracious and fun loving hostess around!!!! Xoxoxoxo V

Hairmess – love you in the winter wonderland! AND the snap of you and your DM is priceless!

TT – the new baby is gorgy!! Love the twilly action!

Bagmoma – marvy!! You look divine in every snap you post!

It was cold here today, so I wore my wool H cardigan dress (yes, another Pauillac plain dress - I'm in a rut!) It does have cute medor buttons

Hermescardigandress.jpg

and H-it-up with my rose shocking KenC shawl. Thanks for letting me share.
KenCwithHermescardigandress.jpg

loves, Diva, mishkaluv, shoemania, LQYB, lovely Kat, Mimster, lilyhermes, mkl_collection, VickyB and saligator ~ thanks so much! So happy you enjoy it here, you are making this such a fun and happy place :heart:

Mimster looking forward to your pics

Time for another collage!! :yahoo:

rileygirl, hair-mess and bagmoma, like I've said before, fantabulous!!

hair-mess, brrrrr, it looks truly cold. Glad Ms Brown kept you warm! The Biblioteque looks great, picks up beautifully on your yummy chocolate accents. And such a wonderful shot of you and our HFT :P

Pauillac, simply stunning! I love 'plain' dresses and yours is just beautiful :tender: And of course it is the perfect canvas for your gorgeous scarf. You are so chic and elegant. Love the Maillot Twilly btw! :tup:

TT, so happy to hear that you :heart: the Ciel! What could be more perfect for you! The Twillys are a great choice and the little wings are too cute, how fitting! :nuts:

hit13.jpg

RG - we are KD twins! Love your barenia accessories

Hair-mess - your ensemble is so beautiful, the blue in your scarf and jeans matches beautifully with the black in the outfit. I love ms kelly, you must bring her out more often
I can imagine DM will be very happy to see how lovely her DD has grown up to be
attachment.php

Pam, esmeh - thanks!

Bagmoma - u look so good! Coaching is perfect for u

TT - ms ciel looking good with her "wings"

Pauillac - that is classic not plain and KenC rose shocking is beautiful on u

VickyB - u hv the huskies scarf onyour thread, I m hunting u down now!