"H it Up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaiTai

O.G.
Sep 24, 2007
I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can share, seek, exchange and discuss styling ideas and chat about any style related topic imaginable.

For me, the key to style lies in the accessories.. they are fun to play with and add instant chic and interest. In short, they transform an outfit into a 'look'. And since it's all about H, I thought the appropriate title for this thread would be

"H it Up!"

Last edited:
As you know, I am in total agreement. I don't even think about the bags any more, it's the necklaces, bracelets, and belts and silks....and it's proving to be much more dangerous than a love of bags for me, lol.

I think this is a great thread idea MaiTai.

Ususally I end up just wearing the same old watch, rings etc. I am now trying to step it up. I just recently bought my first H (pochette) and have looked to you for inspiration. I think I will probably wear it on my wrist the most, but who knows!!

To kick off, here a pic without accessories...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00081_2.jpg
    DSC00081_2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6,736
and "H-ed Up"

• Carré en Carré scarf
• Evelyne scarf ring
• Muse belt buckle and Chocolate Box leather strap
• 32 Kelly in Ebene Clemence

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00043.jpg
    DSC00043.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 7,362
In total agreement, what I like about H accessories is that they set me apart from others. H bags are very under the radar where I am (LV and Coach reigns supreme) and therefore no one (except a great tpf buddy of mine) I see has the same accessories that I do. They serve as great conversation starters and enables me to have my own sense of style.

Right now I am trying to collect different "color" suites. I have "completed" red, orange, and now, brown. My latest acqisitions have been a Chocolate Kelly Dog bracelet and an Ebene/Prune Belt (an amazing find!) to wear with my horn pieces. My next hunt is for a Black Ano cuff to complete my "black" suite. After black I am going to concentrate on getting my "silver" look together and the centerpiece will be the Farandole necklace.

Here's a pic of the Brown accessories which can be interchangeable with my orange set and probably the red as well. I prefer to start with a plain pallete (usually jeans and a solid top) and add from there.

Attachments

• Lena.jpg
    Lena.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6,316
I am not much of a traditional jewellery girl, and did not have many accessories, so I was very glad to discover the H silks. My outfit would look quite bare otherwise. They come in every colour and are just so beautiful to look at, and can be worn in so many different ways.

The shawls are so useful and gorgeous, that I always have one brought out with me in my bag. It totally changes the look of the whole outfit.

And we have the bracelets. Woah. The enamels and the leathers and the CDCs. I'm so glad chunky bracelets and stacked bracelets are "in" now.

Now I'm discovering the horn jewellery, a dangerous thread, that one. Come to think of it, THIS is a dangerous thread.

Luccibag :heart: I am always amazed by how just a few things can have such a great impact.

rileygirl, your 'plain palette' really is like a canvas, I love how everything works together. It's a beautiful look!
attachment.php

Lyanna, I agree with you..including the danger :lol: I'm a plain wardrobe girl too, and my world would be bleak without H...see above :P

Pics of my "reds" "oranges" and how Tohu plus Horn...

Attachments

• Orange.jpg
    Orange.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,003
  • Reds.jpg
    Reds.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2,908
  • TB and Horn.jpg
    TB and Horn.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 957
Status
Not open for further replies.