H is just so additive!!

Yshloo

Feb 27, 2012
It is so true. You just can't stop sliding down the slope no matter how much you try....Not sure if its H or Xmas season virus.

Bought something again and yet here I am thinking of the next item I wanna get! Omg!:amazed::amazed::amazed:

I am thinking of changing my wallet. Constance wallet has always been my HG for wallets but I know they will only be offered to the super vvvvips in my country. Was offered for Kelly wallet but I read in the forum but it can be quite inconvenient to get in and out so I decide to strike the option out. Evelyne wallet was my next ideal choice but again, not easy to get my hands on that.

Lately, I heard my friends and SA talking about Bearn wallet and Azap silk-in. Any advices on these 2 wallets? I definitely need a coins compartment and I do have a number of cards in my wallet. Currently, using a Chanel front zipped wallet with 8-10 card holders.

Who is here for my small reveal and advice for me?? :smile::P:smile:

I have both and I like bearn more as the size fits into my bags and it looks like a wallet more in my opinion. I also like the vast combination of colors that bearn comes.

Reveal! :biggrin:

Btw, if you come to Honolulu, I saw Constance wallets as well as kelly, bearn, dogon on display. The h stores here are well stocked! You can just buy without being VIP. I know how that feels cos it's the same for my country too.

I chose a k wallet despite having choices cos I like the way it looks & that I can buy a chain & have a WOC so that I can carry it over my shoulders! It also fits iPhone & other small stuff. I don't mind spending extra few seconds opening the k wallet. They are mad gorgeous imo.

Last edited:
Reveal! :biggrin:

Btw, if you come to Honolulu, I saw Constance wallets as well as kelly, bearn, dogon on display. The h stores here are well stocked! You can just buy without being VIP. I know how that feels cos it's the same for my country too.

I chose a k wallet despite having choices cos I like the way it looks & that I can buy a chain & have a WOC so that I can carry it over my shoulders! It also fits iPhone & other small stuff. I don't mind spending extra few seconds opening the k wallet. They are mad gorgeous imo.
Cherrycookies, you make me so wanna fly to Honolulu now!! Oh my!! I will die to have a pink long Constance wallet!

I feel that Kelly wallet is gorgeous too but the thought of hassling with opening the wallet while carrying my baby girl puts me off.. Argh!! :sad:

I agree with the Kelly wallet being versatile...it can double as a clutch or you can put a chain through it for that WOC look. I imagine you can do the same with Constance wallets as well.

I have 2 Azap silk ins (both in Epsom leather) and I cannot sing enough praises for this style of wallet. The silk is super strong (it must be treated or of slightly different silk than scarves) and even after a year, doesn't even look dirty or worn. The all around zipper also keeps everything secure, and you can lay it flat in your bag. I'm a big fan of the Epsom leather for SLGs; colors look super saturated and bright, and it's a pretty tough, scratch resistant leather. I am not too harsh with my wallets, but I don't baby them...but they certainly get tossed around a bit, thrown in my bag with keys, pouches, and other odds and ends, especially if I'm in a rush :smile: and they both still look brand new! they have been pretty easy to find in boutiques lately as well.

I hope that helps! I am obviously partial to the silk ins... :biggrin: but the beauty of H is that they have a variety if styles that will fit your lifestyle best! Good luck in your search!!!

It is so true. You just can't stop sliding down the slope no matter how much you try....Not sure if its H or Xmas season virus.

Bought something again and yet here I am thinking of the next item I wanna get! Omg!:amazed::amazed::amazed:

I am thinking of changing my wallet. Constance wallet has always been my HG for wallets but I know they will only be offered to the super vvvvips in my country. Was offered for Kelly wallet but I read in the forum but it can be quite inconvenient to get in and out so I decide to strike the option out. Evelyne wallet was my next ideal choice but again, not easy to get my hands on that.

Lately, I heard my friends and SA talking about Bearn wallet and Azap silk-in. Any advices on these 2 wallets? I definitely need a coins compartment and I do have a number of cards in my wallet. Currently, using a Chanel front zipped wallet with 8-10 card holders.

Who is here for my small reveal and advice for me?? :smile::P:smile:
Have you considered the Dogon combination wallet? Has a removable coin pouch & it's my favorite wallet right now.

Don't worry, Constance wallets are not that difficult to find/buy, I've even seen them on H.com (Europe)

I have 3 different H wallets, my favourite is the Dogon, an amazing versatile piece.

I agree with the Kelly wallet being versatile...it can double as a clutch or you can put a chain through it for that WOC look. I imagine you can do the same with Constance wallets as well.

I have 2 Azap silk ins (both in Epsom leather) and I cannot sing enough praises for this style of wallet. The silk is super strong (it must be treated or of slightly different silk than scarves) and even after a year, doesn't even look dirty or worn. The all around zipper also keeps everything secure, and you can lay it flat in your bag. I'm a big fan of the Epsom leather for SLGs; colors look super saturated and bright, and it's a pretty tough, scratch resistant leather. I am not too harsh with my wallets, but I don't baby them...but they certainly get tossed around a bit, thrown in my bag with keys, pouches, and other odds and ends, especially if I'm in a rush :smile: and they both still look brand new! they have been pretty easy to find in boutiques lately as well.

I hope that helps! I am obviously partial to the silk ins... :biggrin: but the beauty of H is that they have a variety if styles that will fit your lifestyle best! Good luck in your search!!!
Rosebud_7 what are the colours of your silk in? I saw some posting in pink... Oh so pretty!

Don't worry, Constance wallets are not that difficult to find/buy, I've even seen them on H.com (Europe)

I have 3 different H wallets, my favourite is the Dogon, an amazing versatile piece.
Papertiger my friend is going Paris and London this month. Said he will try to ask for a Constance wallet for me. Crossing my fingers now. Now that you said it's not that difficult, I see some light. Hehe.

In my country or maybe even Asian countries, it is so so tough to even see it in store.. :sad:

Wish me luck that my friend can get his hands on one for me. :smile:

Papertiger my friend is going Paris and London this month. Said he will try to ask for a Constance wallet for me. Crossing my fingers now. Now that you said it's not that difficult, I see some light. Hehe.

In my country or maybe even Asian countries, it is so so tough to even see it in store.. :sad:

Wish me luck that my friend can get his hands on one for me. :smile:

Oh, I wish you the very, very best of luck :yes:

any chance that anyone has any info on the evelyne classic wallet? i have the coin purse and i am looking for the one that had the slot holders on the right and bill holder on left - any info would be much appreciated! i saw them last year but not sure if they are still around! thanks!