H is for Hermes Happiness!!!!

Champers21

Hermes! Here I come.
Mar 21, 2009
Been nursing a bad cough for the past few days and feeling rather down in the dumps :sad:
Was about to wallow in self pity n crawl in bed to sleep off this bug when I recd a text from my beloved Hermes SA!!!

She said she had a surprise for me that I was sure to love!!! I asked her to tell me what it was and she said a limited edition Hermes Watch and a TDF exotic B30!!! Woohoo!! Exotic Birkin??!!!!! I immediately perked up n asked her for details but she said I was sure to love it n it was still sealed!!! She asked me when I could come down to have a look at it. Looking at the time it was 4.30pm yesterday n I was looking n feeling like crap so I told her I'd come by first thing this morning when DD is in school:smile:

Fast foward to today @9.15am the happiness doors open and I dragged my tired body in..... Walked up the stair and saw the beautiful shrink wrapped orange box! I'm usually excited when I see shrink wrapped orange boxes cos that means I'm the first to see the lovely goodies inside :smile: but today still nursing a cough I could only manage a smile. She showed me the limited edition watch ......only 100 pieces made in rose gold with diamonds n I was like "okay" it's nice but rose gold??? So I told my SA let's see the happiness box.

She ripped open the shrink wrap n slowly opened the box, lovingly unwrapping the white tissue n brought out the bag which was still in the dust bag........ She asked me if I could guess what colour the bag was n my mind which was too gunked up with medication said "oh I don't know!?"

She showed me the handles n I squealed with delight!!! It was my dream colour in croc!!!!
I died n went to heaven!!! She made my day!!!
But yes! There's a but it was in gold hardware, n I always get my bags in PHW!!! I pondered n pondered looking lovingly at my dream RT croc B30....... Then DHL said try it on!!! I did I after that I was sold!!! I never thought I'd get a B in gold hardware or any bag for that matter..... But it looks really cool!! Best of all it matches the rose gold watch too!!! ( though I'd have to change the strap to match the bag)

Sorry for the long rattling!! But I just had to share my happiness with my dear TPFers

Attachments

• image-2361317950.jpg
    image-2361317950.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 1,175
  • image-3554005702.jpg
    image-3554005702.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • image-3858265013.jpg
    image-3858265013.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 1,179
It's indeed a beautiful baby. GHW is bonus. Where I am is harder to find bags or even SLGs with GHW.

Modeling pics when your r feeling better :smile: Your new H shall give a boost to your immunity system:smile:

Get well soon.

bagalogist said:
It's indeed a beautiful baby. GHW is bonus. Where I am is harder to find bags or even SLGs with GHW.

Modeling pics when your r feeling better :smile: Your new H shall give a boost to your immunity system:smile:

Get well soon.

:biggrin: thank u bagalogist. I'm not a particular fan of GHW but a die hard fan of RT!!!!

Was so excited when my SA unveiled this beauty:smile: pity I was looking like a disheveled monkey when I went to pick up the bag. Promise will upload modelling pics when I'm better n more presentable :smile:

Super congrats !! I love the watch, so classic !! and love your Croc B even more !! Your SA must have reserved this for you.

What a nice medicine to have during a cold. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and show us some action pics.

Champers21 said:
Been nursing a bad cough for the past few days and feeling rather down in the dumps :sad:
Was about to wallow in self pity n crawl in bed to sleep off this bug when I recd a text from my beloved Hermes SA!!!

She said she had a surprise for me that I was sure to love!!! I asked her to tell me what it was and she said a limited edition Hermes Watch and a TDF exotic B30!!! Woohoo!! Exotic Birkin??!!!!! I immediately perked up n asked her for details but she said I was sure to love it n it was still sealed!!! She asked me when I could come down to have a look at it. Looking at the time it was 4.30pm yesterday n I was looking n feeling like crap so I told her I'd come by first thing this morning when DD is in school:smile:

Fast foward to today @9.15am the happiness doors open and I dragged my tired body in..... Walked up the stair and saw the beautiful shrink wrapped orange box! I'm usually excited when I see shrink wrapped orange boxes cos that means I'm the first to see the lovely goodies inside :smile: but today still nursing a cough I could only manage a smile. She showed me the limited edition watch ......only 100 pieces made in rose gold with diamonds n I was like "okay" it's nice but rose gold??? So I told my SA let's see the happiness box.

She ripped open the shrink wrap n slowly opened the box, lovingly unwrapping the white tissue n brought out the bag which was still in the dust bag........ She asked me if I could guess what colour the bag was n my mind which was too gunked up with medication said "oh I don't know!?"

She showed me the handles n I squealed with delight!!! It was my dream colour in croc!!!!
But yes! There's a but it was in gold hardware, n I always get my bags in PHW!!! I pondered n pondered looking lovingly at my dream RT croc B30....... Then DHL said try it on!!! I did I after that I was sold!!! I never thought I'd get a B in gold hardware or any bag for that matter..... But it looks really cool!! Best of all it matches the rose gold watch too!!! ( though I'd have to change the strap to match the bag)

Sorry for the long rattling!! But I just had to share my happiness with my dear TPFers

Super congrats
Two super beauties
They r gorgeous
Get well soon
N have fun with them
Well u well post more modeling pic n show us
Cheers

Hope you're feeling better champers21!
Your arceau is stunning!:loveeyes:
Congratulations in getting the Croc bag in your dream color! Get well soon so you can bring both babies out for a spin! :graucho:

Champers21 said:

Very happy for you. Happiness brings good health :smile: Hope you get well soon.