H is for Hermes Happiness!!!!

Millicat said:
Yours is the first Roulis i've seen on this subforum (infact forum fullstop !) and it's beautiful, i adore them and yours makes me want one even more than ever :love:

:smile: I was hoping for it to be in PHW to match my boots though......., I didn't bring her home though...., n hoping for another "matching" bag soon :biggrin:

Congrats chambers21 !!! Hope you are feeling better. You are indeed very very blessed to get that RT croc in GHW --- my HG !!! It's so beautiful .. Your new watch is stunning too!! Enjoy these new babies dear ...

sohja said:
Congrats chambers21 !!! Hope you are feeling better. You are indeed very very blessed to get that RT croc in GHW --- my HG !!! It's so beautiful .. Your new watch is stunning too!! Enjoy these new babies dear ...

Thank you so much sohja!!! I'm thanking my lucky Hermes stars for bringing me such a beauty:smile:

What do you think of the shoes n Ms Pinky:smile:
When I bought them I never thought I would ever be getting myself a RT croc beauty!!!
*joy* *joy* *joy*!!

Attachments

• image-1137169736.jpg
    image-1137169736.jpg
    523.3 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1981854324.jpg
    image-1981854324.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Took out my watch this morning:smile:
But alas!!! Ms pink beauty was still sleeping in her sleeper bag........ So it's still black beauty:smile:

Attachments

• image-2315739034.jpg
    image-2315739034.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 112
Lovehermes89 said:
Champers21, you look superb with the RT crocs B! The gold hardware really makes it special, you are making the right decision! ;);)

Thank you Lovehermes89 :biggrin: I'm still in shock that I managed to get my hands on a RT croc Birkin! Still floating..........

Champers21, both items are just incredible. The watch strap really makes that dial pop out! I'm so happy for you. And the rose tyrien color of the Birkin really accentuates the beauty of the skin/scales. Just gorgeous! CONGRATS! I'm happy you're feeling better too!