H in Brussels, Belgium

FleurDeLis

Hermes Convert
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
DH is off to Brussels for a business trip and I just wanted to know if price of H in Brussels in more or less than the US. Any other info would be FAB also:P

Well, Brussels is slightly more expensive than Paris. The SAs are very helpful, they have a great selection on scarves, RTW (also for men!), small leather goods, bags: time to time a birkin/HAC or Kelly on the shelf, otherwise Marwari, Lindy, Evelyne, Trim etc...I personally like that shop

Well, Brussels is slightly more expensive than Paris. The SAs are very helpful, they have a great selection on scarves, RTW (also for men!), small leather goods, bags: time to time a birkin/HAC or Kelly on the shelf, otherwise Marwari, Lindy, Evelyne, Trim etc...I personally like that shop

I've never noticed. At least not from any of the things I've bought. But I agree, it's a great store and they are very friendly

it´s not that big, but I´m not used to very big exclusive stores. I love in The Netherlands and we have a very small Hermès store, so for me, the boutique in Brussels is quite big. It's not like the flagship store or the store in New York