H hour, or Cape Cod watch?

H Hour vs Cape Cod

• H Hour

• Cape Cod

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex Cheng

Jun 26, 2012
Just a simple question, asking for your advice. Would you rather get an H hour watch, or a Cape cod watch?

H hour will be gold hardware with black single strap.

Cape cod will be in silver hardware with either black double tour or orange double tour

Keep in mind, I am a guy, and I use watches for style and not for keeping time. I use my phone for keeping time :graucho:

I have tried on both, both looks nice on me, but having a tough time deciding.

I have Cape Cod white gold with white MOP face, originally bought it with white gold band. I changed the look of it over the years (I got the watch 15 years ago), and to make the piece feel lighter, I am now using it with double tour etoupe band. Tres chic and versatile.

The cape cod is a very cool watch -- I have the double tour orange band and a fuschia croc band. You can buy a metal band -- so many ways to change the look.

You can buy the tool from H to change the bands yourself.

I love the Cape Cod, because it is quintessential, classic H. Gorgeous with a Croc band. The H hour gives more variety, because you can change the band. Still, I adore the Cape Cod best.

Cape Cod! Much more subtle than H-Hour. There is a larger size (I dont remember if its the GM or the tGM) with a grey face that is great for a guy -- masculine but still very clean-lined.