H hour, or Cape Cod watch?

H Hour vs Cape Cod

• H Hour

• Cape Cod

Results are only viewable after voting.
These are both TGM~either way you go these are such fun watches.

Omg thank you for those pictures! Is TGM the same as MM? Because my SA showed me a small version and a large version, so I assumed it was PM and MM. Or is there an even larger face? Also, which one do you think looks more worn out ie. scratches, etc after use?

So far the vote is neck and neck, which is what I was concerned about. Both are beautiful in their own ways. H hour is much more glamorous and special. Cape cod is very subtle and good for everyday use. Man I wish I could get both...But I don't have a need for two watches.

omg thank you for those pictures! Is tgm the same as mm? Because my sa showed me a small version and a large version, so i assumed it was pm and mm. Or is there an even larger face? Also, which one do you think looks more worn out ie. Scratches, etc after use?

So far the vote is neck and neck, which is what i was concerned about. Both are beautiful in their own ways. H hour is much more glamorous and special. Cape cod is very subtle and good for everyday use. Man i wish i could get both...but i don't have a need for two watches.

pm mm gm tgm

Omg thank you for those pictures! Is TGM the same as MM? Because my SA showed me a small version and a large version, so I assumed it was PM and MM. Or is there an even larger face? Also, which one do you think looks more worn out ie. scratches, etc after use?

So far the vote is neck and neck, which is what I was concerned about. Both are beautiful in their own ways. H hour is much more glamorous and special. Cape cod is very subtle and good for everyday use. Man I wish I could get both...But I don't have a need for two watches.

you really shouldn't choose based on votes or what we would prefer, you need to decide based on what you like more. or decide you will get both, and just choose one to wear first! :smile: the TGM is the largest size, you can see mine in white gold on the instagram link in my signature. i guess it just depends if you prefer striking and elegant (H-our) or more subtle and trendy (cape cod)

I've been deciding between the two as well and ultimately after trying both on multiple times, prefer the cape cod. I think it's classier, I'm just not as into the big H, too flashy for me. Good luck and post what you end up with!