H hour, or Cape Cod watch?

H Hour vs Cape Cod

• H Hour

• Cape Cod

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex Cheng

Jun 26, 2012
Canada
Just a simple question, asking for your advice. Would you rather get an H hour watch, or a Cape cod watch?

H hour will be gold hardware with black single strap.

Cape cod will be in silver hardware with either black double tour or orange double tour

Keep in mind, I am a guy, and I use watches for style and not for keeping time. I use my phone for keeping time :graucho:

I have tried on both, both looks nice on me, but having a tough time deciding.

ferrip

Nov 14, 2012
For style - I would definitely go with the Cape Cod Double Tour. I also think it's a bit younger looking than the H Hour!

Good luck! =)

honhon

O.G.
Jan 18, 2011
I have Cape Cod white gold with white MOP face, originally bought it with white gold band. I changed the look of it over the years (I got the watch 15 years ago), and to make the piece feel lighter, I am now using it with double tour etoupe band. Tres chic and versatile.

Oct 2, 2006
I have the H Hour and the wonderful thing is the straps can be changed by yourself. So you can buy many different straps (colour, leather) and have different looks.

lulilu

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
iiving the dream
The cape cod is a very cool watch -- I have the double tour orange band and a fuschia croc band. You can buy a metal band -- so many ways to change the look.

You can buy the tool from H to change the bands yourself.

fansynancy

O.G.
Dec 7, 2009
Rutherford, CA
I love the Cape Cod, because it is quintessential, classic H. Gorgeous with a Croc band. The H hour gives more variety, because you can change the band. Still, I adore the Cape Cod best.

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
Cape Cod! Much more subtle than H-Hour. There is a larger size (I dont remember if its the GM or the tGM) with a grey face that is great for a guy -- masculine but still very clean-lined.