"H" For Henry VIII

loveclemence

Now Loving Fjord
Dec 15, 2008
I feel like I am King Henry VIII the way I am treating my H bags :smile: I fall in love with a beautiful H bag for a brief moment then after a while my love turns to another one and make excuses for not loving the older bags. Thankfully though I have not "beheaded" any of them, let alone disowned them :smile: Though I think they deserve better love, LOL.

Does anyone have the same feeling as I do towards their bags/other H items?

I use Henry VIII as an example because I am watching the Tudor series as I am typing this :smile:

TBH I'm not like that at all, I enjoy each piece I buy for different reasons.....this is one of the few brands I've found this with. That's not to say that some things haven't stayed with me but that's purely because they haven't worked out

Im sure you are not alone LC. I don't buy bags that often but if I did, Im sure that would distract me from my prior purchase. Thats in our nature. We love something more when its brand new. Then the love is less...but I still feel that I love all my bags....just not to the extent that felt when it was brand spanking new.

When I have a new bag I carry it so much that I neglect the others. But then when I do decide to take a older bag out I realize how much I love it! This always happens with my Picotin. I carry the latest and greatest but when I go back to the Pico I realize I can't live without it. :biggrin:

When I have a new bag I carry it so much that I neglect the others. But then when I do decide to take a older bag out I realize how much I love it! This always happens with my Picotin. I carry the latest and greatest but when I go back to the Pico I realize I can't live without it. :biggrin:

yes, me too. I took out my much neglected Kelly the other day and loved it - like having a new bag all over again. The shoulder strap...heaven, lol.

I'm like that with the silks, but not really with the other items. I usually only use them when they are new for a while then when I get a new one they keep resting in the armoire. :sad:

I get that way-- I find something and GOTTA have it.. then the excitement over the search and acquisition subsides and I'm left with STUFF. I have sold most of the items I don't use or appreciate and have a tiny collection of H bags and scarves I totally love.

I feel like I am King Henry VIII the way I am treating my H bags :smile: I fall in love with a beautiful H bag for a brief moment then after a while my love turns to another one and make excuses for not loving the older bags. Thankfully though I have not "beheaded" any of them, let alone disowned them :smile: Though I think they deserve better love, LOL.

Does anyone have the same feeling as I do towards their bags/other H items?

I use Henry VIII as an example because I am watching the Tudor series as I am typing this :smile:

ot but Jonathan Rhys Meyers - can you type at the same time :nuts:

^ I have a feeling they will make him super fat in Season 3 - just like how Henry was in his older age.

On the TV series note, I spotted Red Croc Jige laying on Paris's glass display inside her closet in her Los Angeles home, on Paris' British Best Friend. What a bad tv programme though :sad:

btw what H bag do you think befitting king henry VIII played by Jonathan Meyers? I could see him carrying evelyne TGM in Natural Barenia whilst riding a horse with Jane Seymour. :smile:

^ I have a feeling they will make him super fat in Season 3 - just like how Henry was in his older age.

On the TV series note, I spotted Red Croc Jige laying on Paris's glass display inside her closet in her Los Angeles home, on Paris' British Best Friend. What a bad tv programme though :sad:

That's my DH's wish :P

Not seen that yet - (but will fess up to Americas Next Top Model!)