h-fairy did a great job I (careful, only small goody, but long story)

hair-mess

too many turtles...
Oct 7, 2008
Hello everybody! :sunshine:

Lots of work and obligations have kept me away from this fun place far too long. So when I noticed, that today I might have actually something close to an "afternoon off", I immediatly jumped at the opportunity to do a couple of way overdue reveals. :biggrin:

The first one is to thank two lovely tpf-members, who helped me obtain a certain b-day gift for a friend of mine.
Her birthday is end of July, but I already knew in April what I wanted to get her. :P

So I walked into my local H, requiring about this goody. To my disappointment they told me, that they probably couldn't get me, what I asked for.
At first I just wanted to call my other boutique, where I knew, they'd also call around to help me look for this.

But then I thought: Hey, let's just put it as my signature, what I'm looking for. Maybe I'll get lucky that way.
And that's when the h-fairy came through superfast. :nuts:

Only a couple of days after I started posting my request as a signature I got a PM from the sweet MonsacHermes, who informed me, where I could get lucky. :hugs:

When I read the location, I could hardly believe my luck - it happened to be right at the shop, where the wonderful susanvon also shops at. :smooch: I knew she was coming to my town end of May, so all I needed to do, was send her an e-mail, asking her to go and grab that b-day gift for my friend. If that isn't h-magic, then what is? :yahoo:

So here's a big, fat THANK YOU to MonsacHermes (for informing me) and to susanvon (for bringing the goody across the big blue pond). You guys rock and I can't wait to see my friends face, when she gets her gift. I actually can't believe, that I really waited all the way up until her b-day, as I have been wanting to give this to her, as soon as I got it. :amuse:

Sorry, but I gotta make this quick, as DGM just called with a couple of wishes. There goes my "afternoon off". :rolleyes::heart:

So I hope, everybody is ready?! :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• startingout1.jpg
    startingout1.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 72
  • startingout2.jpg
    startingout2.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 767
  • startingout3.jpg
    startingout3.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 79
Let's finish this one up, shall we? :amuse:

THANK YOU once more MonsacHermes and susanvon, for making this quest so easy and successful! :urock: :drinkup: :hugs:

attachment.php

Attachments

• raisininside.jpg
    raisininside.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 80
  • raisincloseup.jpg
    raisincloseup.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 783
  • linedfiller1.jpg
    linedfiller1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 81
  • linedfiller2.jpg
    linedfiller2.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 72
  • raisinoutside.jpg
    raisinoutside.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 81
doloresmia, lilyhermes, tillie46 and MsBirkin - Thank you, ladies! :flowers:

You're right - the colour is gorgeous. But as much as I'm starting to like raisin, I know my friend will love it more. :girlsigh:
(Plus I already have an ulysse PM in jean blue, so that certainly helps :P)

MonsacHermes - I was a little afraid your humble self would not like my publication, but I really wanted to share this story and mention, how kind you were to help me find this! :hugs: