h-fairy did a great job I (careful, only small goody, but long story)

Love these wonderful H-angel stories :heart:

Thanks for sharing and I'm sure your friend will love the Ulysses, she will certainly be gobsmacked if you tell her all the trouble you went through finding it for her. A true friend your are! :hugs:

Guten Tag Hair-Mess,
your photos are so schon, love the Ulysses with the insert, think I will get on a plane and come across the big pond and grab it back to go with my raisin Trim IIl.
Hope your friend likes it and it is nice to be an angel and do good things for people.
After joining this forum, I try to practice RAOK ever day!
Have a lovely and cool Friday, mon cher amie
susan von

Guten Tag Hair-Mess,
your photos are so schon, love the Ulysses with the insert, think I will get on a plane and come across the big pond and grab it back to go with my raisin Trim IIl.
Hope your friend likes it and it is nice to be an angel and do good things for people.
After joining this forum, I try to practice RAOK ever day!
Have a lovely and cool Friday, mon cher amie
susan von

Hi susanvon: I guess you picked up the Ulysse after I spotted it at H and took it to dear Hair-mess. Small tPF world!

Some more THANK YOUS to all your lovely comments! :flowers:

Bienchen - no kidding. I sure hope she'll be as excited about my "perfect gift". :lol:

irishlass1029 - not surprised about that comment, not surprised at all. :amuse:

peppers90 - and I missed you guys, too. :hugs: The raisin certainly is gorgeous and a special find.

themgdinosaur - I wanted to share it to say Thank you to MonsacHermes and susanvon. The purseforum is just a great place with lots of wonderful members.

Luvbolide - sure hope she'll get the background of it all, as I certainly can't imagine her joining a purseforum, eventhough she really likes her LV bags, hermès scarfs and other "goodies" like that. :biggrin:

Pauillac and goldbundles - trying my best and will be very happy, if she likes it. :happydance:

baggiegirl - that's why I wanted to share. But hey, in my case it was almost a piece of cake thanks to my two helping fairys. I've read storys here of people having to wait much longer and going through way more to get a certain h-item. :smile:

susanvon - ha, ha, you wish. But of course you're first in line, in case I sense it wasn't the right present. I wouldn't hold my breath though, if I were you. :P

Cela_Hish - thank you!

Ah Hairmess - it makes my heart swell when I read stories of real acts of kindness from the tpf community.

I (and am sure many) have benefitted from the warmth and kindness of some of the loveliest Hermes tpfers.

It also resonated as I recently gave a similar present to a dear extended family member.

That Raisin is a beautiful colour and a beautiful gift - made all the more special from the line of kindness that procured it! Here's to your friend enjoying a lovely and meaningful present.

I'm glad you brought this thread back since I missed it the 1st time around.The Ulysses is a beauty in raisin & really comes in handy!As you know I love fairies(think Miss Pixie:P)

Hey Diva - so good to see you here. :yahoo:

Speaking of missing something. I still need to rush to get crafty and tell Pamella officially, that I'm not mad at her for calling me HAIR-LESS! :roflmfao::lolots: